- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp raspberry fruit spread
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, divided use
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, reserve 4 raspberries for garnish
- 3 (3.75-oz) vanilla pudding cups
- 2 (3.5-oz) boxes butter crisp wafer cookies
1. In a small bowl, gently still together the honey, fruit spread, and ½ tsp vanilla. Add raspberries and toss to coat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding and remaining vanilla extract.
3. To assemble, place a wafer cookie onto a plate. Top with 1 heaping Tbsp of the raspberries and a second wafer cookie. Top with another heaping Tbsp of the pudding and another heaping Tbsp of the raspberries and then a third wafer cookie. Top with dollop of the pudding and garnish with a reserved raspberry. Repeat with remaining ingredients.