- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, unsweetened (thawed)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- 1 peach, pitted and sliced
- 1 pear, pitted and sliced
- 1 plum, pitted and sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
In a food processor or blender, combine the strawberries and powdered sugar. Pulse until smooth. Pour onto chilled dessert plates that have a rim. Arrange the sliced fruit on top. Sprinkle with the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Garnish with fresh mint and serve immediately.