- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- zest and juice 2 limes , plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 tsp medium curry powder or garam masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- mango chutney and rice, to serve
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the broccoli, cook for 2 mins, then add the tortellini and cook for 2 mins, or according to pack instructions. Drain everything, gently rinse under cold water until cool, then tip into a bowl. Toss with the pesto, pine nuts and balsamic vinegar. Add the tomatoes, pack into containers and chill. Let the salad get to room temperature during the morning to get the most flavour from the tomatoes and pesto.