1. Combine the Greek-style yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
2. Layer the remaining ingredients in each of 6 glasses in this order: papaya pieces, yogurt mixture, pineapple pieces, yogurt mixture, strawberry pieces, yogurt mixture; top each glass evenly with low-fat granola.
Sarah Carter is a health coach and dash diet advocate. Once Struggling with weight and hypertension, she turned to the dash diet which helped her to keep her hypertension in check and helped her keeping active and healthy lifestyle. She now actively blogs and coaches clients in discovering a new and healthy eating lifestyle.
We're committed to bringing you the best in health and helping you discover the wonderful world of the DASH diet. If you're looking to control your blood pressure, hypertension, or just looking to get into great health, we're here to help.
- Increase intake of fiber, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Keep fat at low levels (7-8% of total calories), especially saturated fat
- Keep sodium at low to moderate levels (2400-3000mg/day)