- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (raw)
- 1 cup fruit yogurt
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (try raisins, apricots, dates)
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
1. In medium bowl, mix oats, yogurt, milk and salt.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 6-12 hours.
3. Add dried and fresh fruit, and mix gently.
4. Serve scoops of muesli in small dishes. Sprinkle each serving with chopped nuts.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
Prepare this recipe the night before and enjoy a balanced breakfast that is sure to keep you full until lunch because it is a good source of fiber. This dish also contains antioxidants and omega 3s.