- 1 Tbsp. (15mL) Mrs. Dash® Original Blend
- 2 Tbsp. (30mL) canola oil
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 cups (480mL) broccoli florets
- 2 cups (480mL) fresh, sliced mushrooms
- 6 oz (168g) snow peas
- 1 small tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp. (15mL) red wine vinegar
1. Heat oil and Mrs. Dash® Original Blend over high heat.
2. Add carrots and broccoli, cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add mushrooms and snow peas and cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Add tomato wedges and red wine vinegar, stir for another minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender.