- 1 (10 Oz.) (300g) package frozen spinach - thawed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup (120mL) soft cream cheese
- 2 tsp (10mL) Mrs. Dash® Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp (10mL) Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tsp (10mL) lime juice
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups (480mL) shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (240mL) fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (240mL) diced, cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup (80mL) sliced green onion and tops
- 1/4 cup (60mL) shredded Mozzarella cheese
1. Combine spinach, cream cheese, Mrs. Dash® Seasoning Blends and lime juice in small bowl, mix well.
2. To make wraps, divide spinach mixture evenly among the tortillas (about 1/4 cup/60mL) each and spread to cover evenly.
3. Top each tortilla with 1/4 of the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, green onion and cheese.
4. Fold tortilla top and bottom over filling, then roll sides in to form a tightly rolled sandwich.Wrap roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 2 hours. Serve chilled or at room temperature, sliced if desired.