- 6 cups Kellogg's® Jumbo Multi-Grain Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dried tart cherries
1. In large bowl combine Kellogg’s® Jumbo Multi-Grain Krispies® cereal, Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal and Kellogg’s® Cocoa Krispies® cereal.
2. In small bowl whisk together orange juice, honey, oil and cinnamon. Drizzle over cereal mixture, tossing just until coated. Spread in 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan lined with foil and coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 300 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until just beginning to brown, stirring every 15 minutes. Lift foil from pan. Completely cool, occasionally stirring to break into clumps. Stir in marshmallows and cherries. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days.