- 4 flour tortillas (7-inch diameter)
- 2 oz. sharp Monterey Jack, grated
- 2 oz. soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 large mushroom caps, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Prepared salsa, sour cream and 2 quartered limes, for garnish
1. Place 2 tortillas on a work surface and sprinkle each evenly with 1 oz. Jack cheese, 1 oz. goat cheese and 1/4 cup shredded, cooked chicken (store-bought). Top with mushrooms and scallions. Cover each with a second tortilla and lightly press with palm.
2. Heat skillet and cook, pressing with a spatula until tortillas brown slightly, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to a low oven. Repeat.
3. To serve, cut into quarters and serve hot with garnishes.