- 3 plain rice cakes, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup bite-size square corn cereal or oyster crackers
- 3/4 cup pretzel sticks, halved (1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
1. In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan stir together broken rice cakes, corn cereal or oyster crackers, and pretzels.
2. In a small bowl stir together melted margarine, Worcestershire sauce, and curry powder. Drizzle margarine mixture over cereal mixture. Toss until coated.
3. Bake in a 300 degree F oven for 20 minutes, stirring twice. Cool about 30 minutes before serving. If desired, store cooled mixture in a tightly covered container up to 3 days. Makes 6 (1/2-cup) servings.