- 1/2 cup light dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup fat-free or light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk (optional)
- 6 cups assorted fresh fruit (such as clementine segments, cut up mango, raspberries, carambola [star fruit] slices, pineapple chunks, cut up kiwifruit, and/or halved strawberries)
- Lime peel (optional)
1. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise dressing, the 1 teaspoon lime peel, powdered sugar, and lime juice. If desired, stir in milk to make desired consistency.
2. Divide fruit among twelve salad dishes. Spoon sour cream mixture over fruit. If desired, garnish with additional lime peel. Makes 12 servings.
Test Kitchen Tip
If you aren’t serving 12, use 1/2 cup fruit per serving; top each serving with about 1 tablespoon of the sour cream mixture. Cover and chill remaining sour cream mixture for up to 5 days.