- YOGURT DIP
- 1 ½ cups non-fat Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces non-fat or low-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- FRUIT SKEWERS
- 10 bamboo skewers
- 1-pineapple, cored and cubed
- 3-kiwis, peeled and cubed
1. Cut up your favorite fruit in even squares and place them on skewers in rainbow color order.
2. Create the dip by combining the yogurt, cream cheese, and honey, and serve along the side of the fruit.
The DASH diet emphasizes the importance of eating a balanced diet with foods from all 5-food groups – including fruits, and low-fat dairy. Use whatever fruit is in season anytime of the year!