- 4 (6 ounces each) lean boneless pork chops
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Juice of ½ lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- Zest of ½ lime (about 1 teaspoon)
1. Trim any fat off pork. In a large bowl season pork with garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and pepper. Add lime juice and lime zest. Allow pork to marinate at least 20 minutes. Line a broiler pan with foil for easy clean-up.
2. Place pork chops on the broiler pan and broil about 4-5 minutes on each side or until nicely browned.
3. Alternatively, grill pork chops on the outdoor grill over high heat, 4-5 minutes per side until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
Serving size: 1 pork chop
Serve with a cold glass of milk, brown rice, watermelon, and Dash Diet Oregon’s Cabbage Slaw with Latin Flavors to make a delicious summertime meal.