- 1 (10-oz) package frozen snow peas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Microwave snow peas until done.
2. In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add Parmesan, 1/4 cup parsley, 1/4 cup broth, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Coat chicken in flour, then dip into egg mixture.
3. In a large skillet, sauté garlic in oil over medium for 30 seconds. Add chicken and sauté for 8 minutes or until cooked through. Remove to a plate.
4. In same skillet, melt butter. Stir in 1/4 cup broth and 2 Tbsp juice. Bring to a boil; cook 30 seconds. Pour over chicken; serve with snow peas. Garnish with lemon and parsley.