- 1 1/4 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cups baby carrots, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp seedless raspberry jam
- 1 Tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
1. Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
2. In a large, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium for 30 seconds. Add onion and carrots and sauté for 5 minutes. Add broccoli and chicken and sauté for 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is fully cooked. Remove vegetables and chicken to a large plate.
3. In same skillet, combine jam, vinegar, water, soy sauce, and ginger. Whisk over low heat for 2 minutes. Add chicken and vegetables and stir. Cook on low until chicken is very hot. Top with tarragon, if desired.