- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese (chevre)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup purchased roasted red sweet peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil
- 8 8-inch whole wheat or plain flour tortillas
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach leaves
1. For filling, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add goat cheese, milk, garlic, and black pepper; beat until smooth. Stir in red peppers and basil.
2. To assemble, divide filling among tortillas, spreading to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Arrange spinach leaves over filling to cover. Carefully roll tortillas up tightly. Cover and chill roll-ups for 2 to 24 hours. Tote in an insulated container with ice packs.
3. To serve, use a sharp knife to cut roll-ups crosswise into 48 pieces. Makes 24 servings.