- 2 packages (8 ounces each) tofu spaghetti noodles (such as Shirataki), drained and rinsed thoroughly
- 1 pound medium-size frozen raw shrimp (31-40 count), thawed according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons light teriyaki sauce
- 2 boxes (9-ounces each) frozen Szechuan vegetable blend with sesame sauce (such as Birds Eye)
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Microwave noodles for 1 minute; set aside. Place shrimp in a small bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce; set aside.
2. Place mixed vegetables and edamame in a large nonstick skillet with 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-high heat for 7 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Stir shrimp into vegetable mixture; cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
4. Stir together remaining 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce and the cornstarch, then stir into the mixture in the skillet until thickened. Gently stir noodles into skillet and cook until warmed through.