- 2 cups chopped mango (about 2 large)
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple (juice pack)
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. In a blender or food processor, mic mango, undrained pineapple, banana, orange juice concentrate, and ginger. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Pour the fruit mixture into 12 compartments of freezer pop molds. (Or pour into 3-ounce paper or plastic cups. Cover with foil. Make a slit in the foil of each. Add sticks.) Freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until firm. Makes 12 pops.
Prepare pops as directed; freeze for up to 1 week.