- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- 2 to 3 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 cups torn mixed greens
- 8 ounces boneless cooked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- 2 medium nectarines, pitted and sliced or 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- Coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
- Snipped fresh dill (optional)
1. For dressing, in a small bowl gradually stir buttermilk into mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing until smooth. Stir in dill, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
2. Arrange greens on 4 plates. Top with turkey, nectarines or peaches, and sweet pepper. Pour dressing over salads. If desired, sprinkle with black pepper and additional dill.